Monday, October 6, 2008

So I have no clue what to write about. My weekend was really boring. I had nothing to do. I went to homecoming Friday. It was cool. We won against Locust Grove. The score was like 58 to 15, I think. I hung out with Taylor that night too. Shes pretty cool. I went to the fair Saturday. It wasn't that great this year. There wasn't as much to do now that Bells is gone. I heard their putting Bells in Owasso over by highway 20. I don't know if that's true or not but that would be nice. Gives everyone something to do. I'm ready for next week because it's fall break and Monday is my birthday. I can't wait because then I get my license the 23rd. I just got a car too. I'm so ready to drive it. Even though that means I'll have to get a job for gas money, but I think its worth it.

1 comment:

Dill5008 said...

Hello Autumn.. I know you sercretly hate me.. but its cool. :D