Monday, October 13, 2008

well today's my birthday and im not doing anything that i know of. I went to psychopath saturday night and stood in line for 2 hours and couldnt go through with it lol i went with two of my friends and my aunt and cousins. I freaked out standing in line and so did my friends. They had people dressed up and come and scare you in line and thats what got me. They would get in your face and like touch you and it was just freaky. The three of us were screaming. I didnt end up actually going on the ride and one of my friends didnt either. The one that did go said it was worth the money but we were lucky we didnt get on it because they jumped up on the cart and had chainsaws in your face. You also had to walk through part of it and they would like follow you the whole way.

No comments: